Sunday, April 29, 2012

Love and Longing in Bombay...

Recently I have visited 'the only real city throughout India' Mumbai. The experience of this trip was very much pleasant. I have visited a number of places like Haji Ali, Mahalakshmi Mandir, ISKCON temple, Juhu beach, Western express highway, Marine drive, Gateway of India and the Taj hotel. It remained in my memory as a unforgettable experience. I was wandering in the city with my Jija and my brother Anurag. My Jija have taken some photographs, which I am pasting here below. I think it was impossible to view the real Mumbai, if my Jija would not be there. Thanks to my Jija and his Nokia mobile phone camera, from which all the photograph have been taken.

Juhu Beach
Arabian Ocean in background
wandering at Juhu Beach



Hotel Trident Oberoi in Background
at Marine Drive
at Marine drive, Queen's Necklace in Background
Me at Gateway of India
My Jija while playing his Guitar


1 comment: