Monday, September 6, 2010

My trip to the glorious place Jhansi;;;;;;;;;;;

I have to go to the Jhansi for the Bundelkhand University examination of the course M.Pharm. After completing the exam I have planned to watch the Jhansi fort. I have gone to see the Jhansi fort with my friend Omprakash. I was so much impressed from the fort. While seeing the fort, I was thinking as I have reached in the British India.
Outer view of the Jhansi fort
Entrance gate of the Jhansi fort
This is the place in circle from where Rani Laxmi Bai had jumped with her
son. She were fighting with the British.
Karak Bijali Toup kept at the entrance gate of the fort
This was the store house used by the British

 This was the place from where Rani Lakshmi Bai had jumped from
the fort riding the horse along with his son.


1 comment:

  1. Jhansi is a very significant historical place in India, It was a hotspot for the Indian Revolt of 1857. Strategically placed between the rivers Pahunj and Betwa. Check out various places to visit in Jhansi.

    ReplyDelete